12 Days Kilimanjaro trekking and safaris in Serengeti park
12 Days Kilimanjaro trekking and safaris in Serengeti park – This is our popular Tanzania combination safaris visiting Serengeti and trekking Kilimanjaro.
The Marangu Route is also known as the “Coca Cola” or “tourist” route. It is the easiest and shortest route to the summit.
This is also the only route with the comforts of sleeping huts at every camp site with solar lights and comfortable beds.
The huts are communal, and the bunks have a sponge mattress and pillow.
- Day 1 – Arrival
- Day 2 – Trekking Marangu Gate 1,860 meter Mandara hut 2,700 meter
- Day 3 – Trekking Mandara Hut 2,700 meter to Horombo Hut 3,700 meter
- Day 4 – A day at leisure at Horombo Hut 3,700 meter or optional hike to Zebra Rocks 3,980 meter
- Day 5 – Trekking Horombo Hut 3,700 meter to Kibo Hut 4,700 meter
- Day 6 – Trekking Kibo Hut 4,700 meter to Uhuru Peak 5,895 meter to Horombo Hut 3,700 meter
- Day 7 – Trekking Horombo Hut 3,700 meter to Marangu Gate 1,860 meter to Moshi
- Day 9 – Lake Manyara National Park
- Day 10 – Safari to Serengeti National Park
- Day 11 – Full day Safari to Serengeti National Park
- Day 12 – Half Day Serengeti Tour – Fly out
Starting price per adult*
MORE SAFARI OPTIONS