8 Days Marangu Route
6 Days Marangu route is the easiest route to trek up mount Kilimanjaro’s summit – KIBO. The Marangu route is the only route with comfortable beds at each camp. The Marangu route is well-developed since the route offers accommodation in huts and the climb is constant and moderate. The summit approach is sightly difficult compared to other Kilimanjaro trekking routes as it needs commitment. The accommodation on marangu route is in simple mountain huts, which might be an advantage compared to the camping routes.
- Day 1: Arrival in Tanzania – drive to Moshi
- Day 2: Trekking Marangu Gate 1,860 meter Mandara hut 2,700 meter
- Day 3: Trekking Mandara Hut 2,700 meter to Horombo Hut 3,700 meter
- Day 4: A day at leisure at Horombo Hut 3,700 meter or optional hike to Zebra Rocks 3,980 meter.
- Day 5: Trekking Horombo Hut 3,700 meter to Kibo Hut 4,700 meter.
- Day 6: Trekking Kibo Hut 4,700 meter to Uhuru Peak 5,895 meter to Horombo Hut 3,700 meter
- Day 7: Trekking Horombo Hut 3,700 meter to Marangu Gate 1,860 meter to Moshi
- Day 8: Departure from Moshi to Kilimanjaro Airport.
Starting price per adult*
MORE SAFARI OPTIONS