8 Days Rongai Route
6 Days Rongai route Kilimanjaro trekking; the rongai route is the scenic impressive route approaches the summit from less walked and drier north-eastern side of mount Kilimanjaro. The treks begins close to the Kenyan border and offers stunning and attractive views under the African skies and uneven Mawenzi. The trails are well developed and pass through green forest, rain forest and alpine desert. Although the Rongai route can generally be thought of as an easy Kilimanjaro route, the rockier stages in the summit area are sometimes a little more phisical demanding. The decent is through the Marangu route and traverses the lush and green rainforest on good paths. Climbers will overnight in mountain tents during the entire climb even on descending.
- Day 1: Arrival in Tanzania – drive to Moshi.
- Day 2: Trekking Nalemoru Gate 1,990 meter to Simba Camp 2,625 meter.
- Day 3: Trekking Simba Camp 2,625 meters to Kikelewa Camp 3,630 meters.
- Day 4: Trekking Kikelewa Camp 3,630 meters to Mawenzi Tarn Hut 4,310 meters.
- Day 5: Trekking Mawenzi Tarn Hut 4,310 meter to Kibo Hut 4,700 meter.
- Day 6: Trekking Kibo Hut 4,700 meter to Uhuru Peak 5,895 meter to Horombo Hut 3,720 meter.
- Day 7: Trekking Horombo Hut 3,720 meter to Marangu Gate 1,860 meter to Moshi.
- Day 8: Departure from Moshi to Kilimanjaro Airport.
Starting price per adult*
MORE SAFARI OPTIONS