Lemosho route 10 days
Lemosho route 8 days Kilimanjaro trekking begins on the western side of Mount Kilimanjaro. The first 2 days of the climb cross the thick rain-forest belt which then changes into heath and moorland with many ferns and ericas along the way. The small trail sometimes has very steep passages and goes through diverse landscapes. On the third day, the trail joins the Machame route. Compared to the Marangu and the Rongai route, the Lemosho route is more challenging.
- Day 1: Arrival in Tanzania – drive to Moshi.
- Day 2: Trekking Londorossi Gate 2,250 meter to Mti Mkubwa Camp 2,780 meter.
- Day 3: Trekking Mti Mkubwa Camp 2,780 meter to Shira 1 Camp 3,500 mater.
- Day 4: Trekking Shira 1 Camp 3,500 meter to Shira 2 Camp 3,900 meter.
- Day 5: Trekking Shira 2 Camp 3,900 meter to Lava Tower 4,640 meter Barranco Camp 3,960 meter.
- Day 6: Trekking Barranco Camp 3,960 meter to Karanga Camp 4,035 meter.
- Day 7: Trekking Karanga Camp 4,035 meter to Barafu Camp 4,640 meter.
- Day 8: Trekking Barafu Camp 4,640 meter to Uhuru Peak 5,895 meter to Mweka Camp 3,080 meter.
- Day 9: Trekking Mweka Camp 3,080 meter to Mweka Gate 1,630 meter to Moshi.
- Day 10: Departure from Moshi to Kilimanjaro Airport.
Starting price per adult*
MORE SAFARI OPTIONS