Machame route 6 days
Machame route 6 days Kilimanjaro trekking is recommended for people with hiking experience. The Machame route is one of the most beautiful routes to the top of Mt Kilimanjaro. The climb begins in the lush rainforest and follows a path that offers occasional views of Mt Meru, Shira Ridge as well as the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro. The Machame route contains more steep passages and higher altitudes than the Marangu route and is slightly more physically demanding.
- Day 1: Arrival in Tanzania – drive to Moshi.
- Day 2: Trekking Machame Gate 1,790 meters to Machame Camp 3,010 meters.
- Day 3: Trekking Machame Camp 3,010 meters to Shira Camp 3,845 meters.
- Day 4: Trekking Shira Camp 3,845 meters to Lava Tower 4,640 meters to Barranco Camp 3,960 meters.
- Day 5: Trekking Barranco Camp 3,960 meters to Barafu Camp 4,640 meters.
- Day 6: Trekking Barafu Camp 4,640 meters to Uhuru Peak 5,895 meters to Mweka Camp 3,080 meters.
- Day 7: Trekking Mweka Camp 3,080 meters to Mweka Gate 1,630 meters to Moshi.
- Day 8: Departure from Moshi to Kilimanjaro Airport.
Starting price per adult*
MORE SAFARI OPTIONS