21 Days Kilimanjaro, Serengeti safari and Zanzibar
21 Days Kilimanjaro, Serengeti safari and Zanzibar; on this 21 days you will climb Kilimanjaro 7 days, go on Serengeti safari and have few days in Zanzibar for beach stays. The climb takes 6 days but 7 days on the mountain are recommended for acclimatization. The trek begins in the lush rainforest and follows a path that offers occasional views of Mt Meru, Shira Ridge as well as the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro. The Machame route contains more steep passages and higher altitudes than the Marangu route and is slightly more physical demanding.
- Day 1: Arrival in Tanzania – drive to Moshi.
- Day 2: Trekking Machame Gate 1,790 meter to Machame Camp 3,010 meter.
- Day 3: Trekking Machame Camp 3,010 meter to Shira Camp 3,845 meter.
- Day 4: Trekking Shira Camp 3,845 meter to Lava Tower 4,640 meter to Barranco Camp 3,960 meter.
- Day 5: Trekking Barranco Camp 3,960 meter to Karanga Camp 4,035 meter.
- Day 6: Trekking Karanga Camp 4,035 meter to Barafu Camp 4,640 meter.
- Day 7: Trekking Barafu Camp 4,640 meter to Uhuru Peak 5,895 meter to Mweka Camp 3,080 meter.
- Day 8: Trekking Mweka Camp 3,080 meter to Mweka Gate 1,630 meter to Moshi.
- Day 9: Departure from Moshi to Kilimanjaro Airport.
- Day 10: Serengeti National Park.
- Day 11: Full day in Serengeti National park.
- Day 12: Full day in southern Serengeti National park.
- Day 13: Another full day in southern Serengeti National park.
- Day 14: Morning in Serengeti National park. Afternoon drive to Ngorongoro.
- Day 15: Full day Ngorongoro Crater.
- Day 16: Lake Manyara National park – Arusha.
- Day 17: Arusha to Zanzibar.
- Day 18: Zanzibar.
- Day 19: Zanzibar with option activities.
- Day 20: Zanzibar.
- Day 21: Departure.
Starting price per adult*
MORE SAFARI OPTIONS